Windmill Animal Hospital is well-known for providing state-of-the-art, meticulous, compassionate veterinary care for the pets in our practice. We treat our clients' pets as if they were our own! Our veterinarians practice extraordinarily thorough medicine, paying close attention to the small details that enhance patient comfort and client satisfaction. Do you have what it takes to be a member of our professional team?
Successful associate veterinarians with Windmill Animal Hospital, aside from the proper licensure and educational requirements to practice in the state of Texas, have the following attributes:
· good people skills, for friendly, productive client interaction and education, and sensitivity to client needs and motivations
· enjoys working with people, and developing a good professional working relationship
· meticulous about details, and the small things that enhance the comfort of our patients and the satisfaction of our clients
· passionately dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and the people who care for them
· the ability to work well with our highly skilled lay staff, and delegate patient care duties appropriately
· take pride in their knowledge, skills and competence; they consistently charge fair fees for fair services rendered
· persistence in solving tough cases, even if it means doing some quick research in our veterinary library or on the Net
· just plain love what they do, and aren't shy about showing it
If you have these same attributes, send us your resume!