Windmill Animal Hospital is known for the extraordinarily high level of veterinary care we provide. Our patients receive meticulously detailed, compassionate veterinary care, where each pet is treated as if it belonged to us. Do you have what it takes to be a member of our team?
The successful veterinary technician working at Windmill Animal Hospital has the following attributes:
· MUST HAVE PREVIOUS VETERINARY EXPERIENCE! The only entry level position is that of Kennel Technician - click here to read the attributes of the successful Kennel Technician
· good people skills for productive client interaction and education
· a genuine enjoyment for working with people, and developing a good professional working relationship
· tact, discretion and sensitivity for those emotional moments clients can have when their pets are ill
· passionately dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and the people who care for them; a deep sense of compassion and commitment to relieving patient discomfort
· the ability to work well with our doctors, and follow their orders to the letter
· the ability to work well with our staff, working together as a team
· extraordinary patient nursing skills--thinking of all the little things that maximize patient comfort and safety
· meticulous attention to detail--to make sure every record is filled out thoroughly, every treatment logged, every medication given
· the ability to multi-task--essential when juggling several cases
· take pride in the training, education, and expertise our staffmembers have
· persistence in making sure any detail of a pet's situation causing concern gets thoroughly explored
· just plain loves what they do and aren't shy about showing it
If you have these same attributes, send us your resume!