The staff of Windmill Animal Hospital is known for their friendliness, compassion, and excellent customer service skills. They enjoy regarding every client's pet as if it were their own. Do you have what it takes to be a member of our team?
The successful veterinary receptionist at Windmill Animal Hospital has the following attributes:
· MUST HAVE PREVIOUS VETERINARY EXPERIENCE! The only entry level position is that of Kennel Technician - click here to read the attributes of the successful Kennel Technician
- friendly, outgoing personality--to make sure our clients and their pets feel welcome and that we are glad they are here
· good etiquette and manners--especially important over the phone
· tact, discretion and sensitivity--for those high-stress moments clients can go through when their pets are ill
· ability to multi-task--when all 3 phone lines ring just as 2 clients come in the front door
· detail-oriented work habits--to keep up with all the little things constantly going on at a veterinary hospital front desk
· familiarity with Windows-driven computer systems and basic office equipment
If you have these same attributes, send us your resume!