Trifexis dogs 5-10 lbs single
Our records show your dog needs a refill of monthly heartworm, flea and tick preventative. All dogs living in Texas are at risk for an infestation of fleas and ticks. We are familiar with the misery fleas can cause--itching, chewing, scratching, hair loss & dermatitis. Fleas can also carry parasites, such as tapeworms. Did you know that your dog can get anemic from a heavy flea infestation? Severe flea infestations can cause a life-threatening anemia.
Trifexis is a monthly, chewable tablet for dogs that kills fleas, prevents heartworm disease, and treats and controls adult hookworm, roundworm and whipworm infections. Trifexis combines two trusted active ingredients to provide protection for your dog against these three kinds of dangerous parasites.
And Trifexis is a flavored, chewable tablet that can be offered as a treat.
Trifexis is not for use in dogs with a history of seizures, or with impaired liver function.
Convenience. Proven effectiveness. All in one chewable tablet.
Benefits of Trifexis:
- Kills fleas and prevents infestations
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls intestinal parasite infections (hookworm, roundworm, whipworm)
- One easy-to-administer chewable tablet
With Trifexis, you can play with your dog immediately after treatment. There is no need to isolate your pet, as with topical products. Just treat and play!
Trifexis is an ideal choice for:
- Families with children or other pets, since there is no transfer of product through contact
- Anyone worried about staining carpeting, clothing or furniture
- Dogs that swim or are bathed frequently
- Dogs with dermatological (skin) conditions requiring topical therapy
The introduction of spinosad for use in agriculture resulted in the receipt of a Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award in 1999 from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The award was presented to Dow Agro Sciences LLC in the category of Designing Safer Chemicals for the introduction of spinosad as an insect control product for use on crops. This award demonstrates that spinosad, as a technology for insect control, has a favorable environmental profile. This award is not relevant to the safety and efficacy of Trifexis, nor does it confer any environmental benefit to Trifexis.